Turn fantasy into reality with a Topdeck trip in New Zealand and savour the jaw-dropping scenery of 'Middle Earth', as made famous by the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movie trilogies.
Enjoy the Land of the Kiwi's myriad charms on a Topdeck NZ trip with a host of fellow 18-39 year old travellers. Throw yourself off a bridge in Queenstown, go whale watching in Kaikoura, hike on Fox Glacier and feast at a Maori Marae – there's no wonder New Zealand is considered the world's adventure capital.
We have an amazing range of New Zealand trips with Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Queenstown as possible start and finish points. Come and explore the mountains, lakes, rivers and plains of New Zealand's North and South Islands – we guarantee you'll fall in love with NZ!
• Outstanding value for money with no worries
• Committed to seeing the real New Zealand
• Itineraries designed for the independent-minded traveller
• Professionally trained, passionate crew
• Great accommodation & quality transportation
• Interact with the Maori people and discover their traditions
• More free time to explore at your own pace
• Guaranteed departure dates
• Great food
• Heaps of 'Totally Topdeck' inclusions
• Explore the Bay of Islands
• Stay overnight at a traditional Maori Marae
• Check out Rotorua's mud baths
• Go whale watching off the coast of Kaikoura
• Hike on Fox Glacier
• Bungy jump in Queenstown
• See 'Mordor' (a.k.a. Tongariro National Park!)
• Feast on NZ lamb & go wine-tasting in Marlborough
• Take a cruise on Milford Sound
• Kayak in Abel Tasman National Park
• Travel through the scenery of 'Middle Earth'!